Subject: Problem with SYS_INST\disklabel
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alexander Strauss <Strauss@TI.COM>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/23/1997 18:11:35
Hi there,

I've the following problem:

I started disklabel and entered the drive specific data. I entered no
partitions for the disk, because I first wanted to do a new calculation
for that. Before exiting disklabel I wrote the label to the disk.

Now, when I tried to call disklabel again to enter the partioning data,
disklabel reported something like that:

enter disk to label: sd6
cannot read partition (1,6,2,1)
exiting
SYS_INST>

So, how can I access the disk again to enter correct partitioning data ?
Is there anyone who got in this situation, too ?

thanks, Alex

 | Alexander Strauss        Phone: +49 8161 80 4569    _/_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  |
 | Technical Marketing      Fax:   +49 8161 80 4841       _/        _/     |
 | Texas Instruments, Inc.  Email:  strauss@ti.com       _/        _/      |
 | D-85350 Freising         Email:  strauss@muc.de      _/        _/       |
 | Germany                  TI-MSG: ALST               _/      _/_/_/      |