Subject: Re: SCSI
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Peter Maydell <pm215@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/23/1997 08:27:04
Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:03:20 +0100 (CET)
>  "Elmar Kolkman" <kolkmae@la1.apd.dec.com> wrote:
>  > Or I could try to netboot it of course, but then I have to find the
>  > Linux-rbootd (where is it ? Shouldn't it be on ftp.netbsd.org ?)
>
>         - The Linux rbootd; I had a pointer to it, and was going to
>           grab it, and see about merging it into the tree.  But, when
>           I went to get it, the server it was on was down.  I seem
>           to have lost the pointer, now.  Could someone please tell
>           me the canonical location of it, and I'll get to work on
>           it.

The canonical location is http://mnementh.trin.cam.ac.uk/hp/
[although I suspect from the server logs that you've already found it!]
and it's mirrored at http://prozac.cwru.edu/wes/hp/

The reason it's not on ftp.netbsd.org is that I've only recently
written it, and it's probably still bug-ridden :-> In particular,
I've had a report that it won't compile on a 1.2.13 kernel machine.

Peter Maydell