Subject: Problems writing bootblock..
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Currie <kcurrie@on.bell.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/17/1996 21:17:08
	I'm trying to install 1.2 on a 425 and am having a problem
installing the bootblock.  At the part of the install script that writes
the boot block I get this msg:

Installing boot block...disklabel: /dev/rsd0c: Undefined error: 0

	Does the C partitoin refer to the entire disk?  I thought that I
had read that somewhere... As I want my root and usr to be on the same
partition I only have partitions a and b.  Do I *need* to create another
partition to finish the install?

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Bell SYGMA Telecom Solutions - Service Assurance-=-=-=-=-=-=+
|                     | HPUX / Solaris System Admin   |                      |
|  Kevin Currie       |	   kcurrie@on.bell.ca         |      Ottawa, Ontario |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-PGP Key:finger aa847@freenet.carleton.ca=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+