Subject: Re: Status of SCSI SYS_INST?
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/10/1996 14:05:32
>  >   The -DSLOWSCSI SYS_INST worked great! Thanks. Now, all I've got to
>  > do is figure out the  proper disktab details for a C3725S disk.
>  > Thanks again.
>
> So, should I make it the default?

YES.

...er, does it work for people that the non-SLOWSCSI worked for?  I'd
hate to have it break the other direction. 8-(.

Also: I suspect that maybe my machine was an upgraded 300 as well;
that would explain a lot.  How do you tell if it's an upgrade box
or not?  It may be that only upgrade boxes have the problem...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.