Subject: 33Mhz in 380 and 43T
To: port hp300 <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Brusinsky <brusinsk@ibdr.inf.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/04/1996 16:08:28
Is there a method to see if a 68040 is at 33 Mhz?
Are there some benchmark programs?

Both of my 68040 are labeled RS25 (25 Mhz).

Today I shortly attempted to replace the 50 Mhz ocillator with
a 66 Mhz just in the 43T before one feed broke off when I attempted
to put it in the 380.

The 43t did work well but still claimed to be at 25 Mhz (unfortunately
I did not have a look at the cpu deleay factor).

Should NetBSD say allready at the starting point that there are now
33 Mhz on the CPU?

Is a CPU cooler like in pc's sufficient for the heat?

	Thanks Andreas

Ps:tomorrow I probably by a new one and then both will be at 33 Mhz
   hopefully