Subject: thanks for your patience!
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/13/1996 11:24:22
Hi Folks...

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for your patience.
I've not had a lot of time to work on the hp300 port, recently.  I
haven't had a lot of time to read/answer port-hp300 mail, either.

Things will slow down a bit soon, and I'll be able to start paying
attention to my lonely hp300s again :-)

I also wanted to say that it's great to see the port-hp300 community
helping each other out so much, recently.  It really makes it easier
on me to know that you guys can, and are willing, to get these problems
solved.

Kudos!