Subject: To FAQ or not to FAQ
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Fletcher Christian <fletch2@ibm.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/08/1996 04:02:13
Hi Guys,
         A couple of months ago I started into the process of producing
a HP hardware FAQ. I requested details of various systems and boards
and got ONE reply. I asked for documentation and received nothing.
 This process will not work without at least some attempt to pool our
knowledge. I am willing to accept Emails, documents and photocopies and
integreate them into a single electronic document. All I need from you
is to answer the questionare or contact me about providing material and
I will take it from there. The SUN people can manage it why not us?

Please contact me at the above address.

Fletch