Subject: HP stuff
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/06/1996 17:26:22
Hi, y'all.  I apologize in advance for this off-topic post.  I am not
even a subscriber of this list, but you folks are the only HP experts
that I know.  I know next to nothing about HP hardware, but I've managed
to pick up an HP X Terminal (700/RX on the face, Model 2708B on the back).
It came with software, monitor and monitor cables, but no keyboard/mouse.

I was told that the keyboard/mouse are compat. with Apollos, but I didn't
get those.  The ports are mini-DIN that look like PS/2 connectors.  Do you
know if they might take PS/2 devices?  It's also got parallel, RS-232,
HP HIL ports (along with video and 10b2, and AUI ports).

Any ideas, or know anyone who might have any?

Thanks.
-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com