Subject: NetBSD hp300 ver 1.0
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.student.cwru.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/06/1996 15:21:03
Alright.  I have finally gotten the disklabel to work correctly.  My best
advice to anyone would be to go into SAM under HP-UX and "Add a Drive".  It
will give you an option to initialize the media.  After that, the disklabel
process went fine.

The problem that I am now having is that my arps are not being answered.  I
solved this problem by using the install technique from 1.0.  Since I have
a number 7958B drives, I just used the label file that was provided.  The
rootimage.gz has been loaded on the disk.  Now when I try to boot that
drive/filesystem I receive an error stating "SYSTEM WOULD LOAD TOO HIGH"
just above the "Reset to PowerUp" line at the bottom of the boot up screen.

Does anyone have any idea how to overcome this problem?

Wes
---
Wes Brown
ewb4@po.cwru.edu		wes@prozac.cwru.edu