Subject: Re: Installing on hp..
To: None <david@mono.org>
From: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/05/1996 10:30:07
> 	You should be able to network boot from any stock NetBSD
> 	1.2 machine (in some cases even earlier). a NetBSD/i386 machine
> 	should be fine. You _should_ be able to use other unix machines
> 	as well, but a NetBSD is liable to be easier.

The problem is not the booting.  I can boot fine.  He can boot fine.

The disklabel fails.  No matter what unit you give it, you get "device
not configured".  Always.

I'll be trying 1.0 soon.  I suppose it will work... but it's hardly a
standardizable install method.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---