Subject: Re: novice needs a hand...
To: Louis C. Watta <watta@rtp.gtegsc.com>
From: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.student.cwru.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/25/1996 12:12:05
> If you have a working HP-UX disk then you should be able to at least
> load NetBSD 1.0, and then upgrade from there. I'd look at the install
> notes for installing 1.0. Should be available  on any of the mirrors or
> on ftp.netbsd.org.  If you can't find them let me know an I'll send them
> to you.
>

> Louis Watta     watta.louis@mail.ndhm.gtegsc.com
> 		watta@rtp.gtegsc.com  ---> working better now.

I have not been around long enough to have delt with 1.0, but this option
sounds very interesting.  Would it be possible to only install the 1.0
"install" directory stuff and then upgrade to 1.2, or will I need to do a
full install for 1.0, 1.1, and then 1.2?

If I could only get the drives to the file system partitioning stuff, I
would not even have to think about this option.

Wes
---
Wes Brown
ewb4@po.cwru.edu		wes@prozac.cwru.edu