Subject: Re: HP-IB disk ?
To: None <nwise@indy.radiology.uiowa.edu, port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Hibler <mike@fast.cs.utah.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/07/1996 16:38:39
> Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 14:33:33 -0500 (CDT)
> From: neal wise <nwise@indy.radiology.uiowa.edu>
> To: port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: HP-IB disk ?
>
> i came up with an HP-IB disk the other day from a local surplus source.
> case says 9134(b? i'm at work it's at home).
>
> I have a feeling that this is a 20m or so drive. I haven't tried to see
> what's on it because i sold my 9000/319.
>
> can anyone tell me about this thing?
>
> neal

9134A ==  5MB AMIGO/HP-IB disk
9134B == 10MB AMIGO/HP-IB disk
9134D == 15/16MB SS/80 HP-IB disk
9134H == 20/22MB SS/80 HP-IB disk
9134XV == 15MB AMIGO HP-IB disk

The D/H have two sizes depending on the sector size used.
According to the description, those two can be partitioned into 1-8
unequal-size independently addressable volumes via switch settings.  Cool!
All this comes from an old HP configuration reference manual, I have never
seen any of these disks.

I don't think either AMIGO or SS/80 protocols are supported in the "rd"
driver.