Subject: Re: X server and/or Imakefile for hp300
To: Jim Reid <jim.reid@eurocontrol.be>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/25/1996 10:42:38
> Can someone point me at X server code that will run on my hp425?
> Better still, is there server source code and an Imakefile for
> X11R6 that I could use to build the X distribution?

I have the binaries and source (including Imakefiles and cf files).  But
unfortunately it is all behind my 28.8 modem until I get a "real" network
at home.  There are binaries on ftp.NetBSD.org and I believe that someone
had the sources out for anonymous ftp.  But being that the source takes up
23 Megs when tarred and gzipped, it's likely that they are available
anymore.  Are binaries sufficient??

If you really need the source, I can throw it on the laptop and use the
bandwidth of the 101 freeway to get it to a real network.  Let me know.

Dave