Subject: Support of Domain Keyboard
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Routley <andrew_r@cs.utas.edu.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/23/1996 08:49:14
Hi,

Myself and a couple of friends have a few old 425t machines and want to
install NetBSD on them.  The only problem being that they have Doamin
Keyboards rather than HIL.  So the question is...  what would it take for
us to design and implement a driver for the Domain Keyboard (including
where we might find technical documentation on the keyboard and port)?

Later
Andrew

|          Andrew Routley      -  Department of Computer Science      |
|                                 University of Tasmania              |
|          ph. +61 3 6226 2917                                        |
|          fax +61 3 6226 2913  email: Andrew.Routley@cs.utas.edu.au  |
| DOD#1907                                                            |