Subject: Re: MUX serial cards.
To: None <spberry@iastate.edu>
From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@cinnamon.michvhf.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/24/1996 12:25:28
On Wed, 24 Jul 1996 spberry@iastate.edu wrote:

> I picked up a couple of these serial cards that look to be the short length.
> (they're at home and I didn't write down the number)
> They've got three RJ-11? jacks and a DB 25 female port.
> a) are they of any use?  (since my 340's slot is full)
> b) can they be used in a 330? (since flip has one :) )
> c) does anybody want one?

Yep.  The jacks are actually RJ-25's since all 6 connections are used.
I've used it to converse with a GE-PLC, plotters and modems on a 382.
When we first got one we tried it in a 330, 332 and a 360, no problem at
all.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
             Database Manager Michigan Area Repeater Council
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2