Subject: Keymaps...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markku Siitonen <markku@norrkoping.se>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/17/1996 00:46:08
Hello out there...

Now I'm finished some MegaBytes of documents and came to a conclusion..
I'm in a desperate need of a keymap for a Swedish keyboard...

Anyone who can mail me some information about where to find a map-file
for a Swedish keyboar or can tell me how to make such a file ??
or I can do something simpler and buy me an US ASCII keyboard...

Well... the last solution is not so bad because I'm off to Florida
at the end of this week for some 18 days and could probaply buy one
there... anyone got a hint where ?? otherwise it's more of challange
to make the file for my keyboard..

One more thing... when I try to use my terminal the booting procedure
'hangs' directly after it prints out the MAC address of my ethernet
adapter... ?? anyone having the same problem ? this is why I can't
use my terminal...

Thank's in advance

/Markku Siitonen
markku@norrkoping.se