Subject: Re: Someone willing to mirror R6 and Mosaic binaries?
To: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
From: (John Sechrest) <sechrest@nerys.PEAK.ORG>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/31/1996 07:16:01
--------

Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org> writes:

 % In message <199605310142.SAA15204@nerys.peak.org>,
 % 	John Sechrest writes:
 % >They are rather hard to find...

 % That just depends on how much you're willing to pay for a relatively small
 % amount of computing power.

Sorry, you are right....

The few systems I was able to find , I did not buy because of
the price/performance. It made more sense to get 586 boxes...

But I will keep my eyes open and see what comes up.

-----
   PEAK -               .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowlege,Inc       .
850 SW 15th Street              .            Internet: sechrest@new.peak.org
Corvallis Oregon 97331               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.new.peak.org/~sechrest