Subject: Serious Installation Problem
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Thompson <jefft@dirac.phys.washington.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/30/1996 12:30:31
My name is Jeff Thompson and I am a graduate student in physics at the
University of Washington.  My research group recently came into
possession of a couple of hp9000/300 series computers from a defunct
research lab.  Unfortunately, before sending us the machines, they
completely erased the disks.

Having no operating system seriously limits the usefulness of these
machines and so we thought we would install netBSD.

I was hoping there might be someone on this list that could suggest a
course of action.  The system that we have set up has a 68040 and 109
megs of ram.  There seems to be a ton of hard drive space and a CDROM
drive. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jeff T.