Subject: Re: X11 servers for HPs
To: Ross Sponholtz <rossspon@mindspring.com>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/22/1996 08:32:35
> I tried to track down the source to the X11R5 server (for HP), to no avail.
>       If someone can
> help me get the source, we can start the project rolling.

The sources for the X11R5 server that I used to build the binaries on
ftp.netbsd.org, are available at ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/carrel/X.tar.gz

This is just the XhpBSD portion and the config stuff.  You'll also need a
copy of the R5 sources to overlay this on top of.  The stock sources should
be available from ftp.x.org.  I still have the full source tree, but I'd
rather not ftp it all from home.  (It's 23Meg, compressed).  If there are
any other parts you need or would like, just let me know.

Dave