Subject: kernel builds
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/13/1996 07:48:36
I supped yesterday and today and my kernel builds are failing.  The problem
is the prototype of longjmp() in /usr/src/sys/sys/systm.h has two args,
while the longjmp in locore.s has only one.  machdep.c doesn't compile
because of this.  The quick workaround is to comment out the prototype.
Probably the right thing is to either move the prototype to an architecture
specific file or change the hp300 assembly for longjmp to use two args.

With that removed, I sucessfully made a kernel and Jason's new console code
works now on my dual headed hp.  Thanks Jason!

Dave