Subject: Re: HP 9144 driver
To: None <careya@peak.org>
From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@cinnamon.michvhf.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/11/1996 09:56:27
On Sat, 10 Feb 1996, Andrew Carey wrote:

> A brief digression: A HPer posted to one of the comp.sys.hp
> groups that HP will no longer be selling 375/380 (and 345/4xx)
> memory after June.

The guy I got my 360 from has/had 380 memory for around $29US / MB. Whether
it's a good price or not I dunno, the only 380 I have is on my desk at work
and with the light job it has 16MB is fine.  If anyone's interested, holler
and I'll dig up his email address.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
             Database Manager Michigan Area Repeater Council
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2