Subject: 318/320 serial port as console??
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Set <set@kickapoo.catd.iastate.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/27/1996 00:26:35
	I recall a question a while back wondering what if any dip switch
settings were required to have a 318/320 treat the serial port as
the console. Can anyone help me with that information?
	Also, can anyone give me the pin out of the db9 serial port,
as it does not seem to be what I normally encounter with a db9 serial
port.
	Is anyone using one of these machines with a serial console?
Any information at all would be greatly appreciated...

Paul
set@kickapoo.catd.iastate.edu

ps. I am not 100% sure of the specific model...so anything that applies
to the 'system interface' dio card is probably relevant.