Subject: Installing NetBSD on Apollo (Domain/OS)
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chee-Tuck Lim <ctlim@iastate.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/23/1996 01:09:53
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with this:

I have 5 HPs running Domian/OS butI cannot figured out which is the best
way for booting up my _first_ mechine.  I hope someone can suggest me a good
solution.  They all have access to the Internet (like ftp), some of them
have tape drive, no CD-ROM, no floppy.  I got no root access to other
HP-UX but SUNs.  So, what would be the best way to get started ?

There are many conflicting information around... and I am quite confused.
ANy help is very appreciated.  Thank.

(ps- I already have the HP keyboard, replacing the Domain one)
(ps- please reply mail.  I have not sub to this list.  Thanks)
  Lim Chee Tuck               <ctlim@iastate.edu>
  Iowa State University       http://www.public.iastate.edu/~ctlim/