Subject: serial consoles
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/29/1995 22:40:01
Hi folks...

I'm making some changes to the serial console support.  It's mostly stuff
to make it more new config-friendly, notably to not rely on statically
allocated softc structures.

I have a couple of questions:

	- Anyone willing to test this stuff out?  I can't.

	- Is anyone actually using a DCM for serial console?

Anyhow, once I've finished the changes, I'll post diffs.  I'd appreciate
it if I could get someone to at least try them before I check them in.

Ciao.