Subject: Re: New binary snapshot
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@plexus.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/26/1995 17:28:03
On Wed, 25 Oct 1995, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> Folks who are needing miniroot's:  I really haven't had the chance to
> make a new one yet.

I've put together a miniroot using Jason's pre-release files and the
sources I supped this morning, and it's now in the standard location:

 	ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/arch/hp300/

Please notice that any problems with how this miniroot was put together
are mine, and not Jason's.  Don't yell at him about it; at least, not too
loudly...  :-)

Scott Reynolds              Scott.Reynolds@plexus.com
System Administrator        #include <std/disclaimer.h>
Technology Group, Inc.      Neenah, WI, USA  54957-0677