Subject: new binary snapshot available
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/15/1995 16:04:12
For all those who have been anxiously waiting...There's a new hp300
binary snapshot up on ftp.NetBSD.ORG in /pub/NetBSD/arch/hp300.  It was
made from Oct 5 sources, right before the release branch was created.
Within the next week, I hope to make a pre-release for those wishing to
test the new installation procedure.  Unfortunately, my time has been
short lately, so please be patient.

I also placed a copy of SYS_NBOOT there for those who have been wanting
to upgrade their network boot block.  The new one has the capability of
answering arp requests.

As always, please report problems with the snapshot to me ASAP,
especially now that we're in release cycle...

Have fun!