Subject: NEEDED: HP-IB disk
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/24/1995 18:16:22
Folks...

I'm working on NetBSD 1.1's installation program for the hp300, and
_really_ want to have multiple disk support.

I'm in a bind, however, having only one `spare' disk (the one I'm
currently dumping miniroots to).  I cannot test said support without a
second disk.

If anyone out there is willing to donate, loan, or sell a small HP-IB
disk (a 7945 is ok), or has a 2-disk system and is willing to test the
miniroot installation program, please contact me via private e-mail ASAP.