Subject: Network installation testers?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/19/1995 23:27:05
Hi folks...

I'm almost ready to check in a first-cut at an initial installation
program.  I'm currenly able to interactively label a disk, and copy a
miniroot to the b partition from an NFS server.  I've got some sort of
goof-up in my standalone conf.c that I'll attack probably tomorrow ... it
really wants to use NFS to load the kernel off disk :-\.

Anyway, this is a combination of an FYI update, and a poll for folks who
might be willing to give this thing a whirl and provide (constructive
:-) criticism.  If you're interested, please send me private e-mail.

Ciao.