Subject: A mouse for my 340
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bartholomew Niswonger <bniswong@midway.uchicago.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/13/1995 16:27:18
Hello, I have just gotten my new hp 9000/340, and unfortunately it
does not come with a mouse.  Does anyone on this list know where I
might pick one up?  I have not looked in the newsgroups yet, but I
will do that next.

A side note to Jason:
Due to lack of mouse, and more importantly, lack of disk, I am not
gonna get working on that Xserver for a bit.  Sorry

Thanks for your help

Bart Niswonger

   Bartholomew Niswonger
   bniswong@midway.uchicago.edu               Voice:..........312.955.2746

   Computer Programmer......University of Chicago
                            Biological Sciences Division/Academic Computing
   Projects.................CGI/HTML & Databases
   OS of choice.............NetBSD/Amiga-1.0A