Subject: rbootd on littles...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/12/1995 00:19:23
I just checked in some stuff from Scott Reynolds that makes rbootd work
on the i386, and, presumably, other little-endian systems, although it's
unknown to me at this time if the MIPS will require a simple, albeit
ugly, tweak.

Anyhow, for those wanting to boot their hp300 systems diskless from Intel
boxes, you should be able to do it now.  If it doesn't work, as always,
let me know.

BTW .. Thanks a million, Scott, for getting this to work!