Subject: netboot stuff fixed.
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/11/1995 14:15:43
I just committed a set of patches that allow the hp300 netboot code to
reply to arp requests for itself.  This has been confirmed to work on an
hp340 and hp319.  (Thanx for testing this stuff, Scott!)

The code I committed was from Gordon Ross ... It was mostly like mine,
but he included some other cleanup stuff, so it was generally better.
Thanx Gordon!

In any case, ftp.NetBSD.ORG seems to be down (*grrr*), so I can't put a
fixed network boot block up for ftp at the moment.  However, if you need
one of these fixed boot blocks, please send me a private e-mail and I'll
send one to you.