Subject: netboot and arp
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/10/1995 21:01:17
Folks ... I think I've solved the `incomplete arp' problem some have seen
with the boot code.  The solution was to make the standalone network code
smart enough to answer arp requests for itself, just like the Sun PROMs
do when they tftp their boot blocks.

I've written the code, and tested it at home, and I'll commit it probably
tomorrow or the next day.

Just an update.