Subject: Re: diskless hp340
To: None <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Chuck Cranor <chuck@dworkin.wustl.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/03/1995 13:34:58
In article <117519@olympus.wustl.edu> you write:
>The mvme68k port has a working netboot that Chuck took from (I think)
>the hp300 one... Apparently he gave it a complete enema before it
>worked...

Actually, I took it from the sun3 port, and then totally reworked
it and passed the changes to Gordon Ross.   Gordon then took my changes
and worked them back into the tree.   I then reported his code
to the mvme system.   So, the same basic netboot code is working on
both the sun3 and mvme68k ports.   The sun3 MD stuff is a bit more
complex because the MMU is always on on the sun3.   Check out
sys/arch/{mvme68k,sun3}/stand for the details.

Chuck

--
Chuck Cranor, Graduate Student
Computer and Communications Research Center