Subject: New port maintainer
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/01/1995 11:20:49
As of today, I am the new maintainer of NetBSD/hp300.  As most of you
know, the port is a little behind the rest.  There's a lot to be done,
and I'm going to need everyone's help.

Sometime this week or weekend, I'm going to post a `TODO' list of things
that need to be done, probably with some sort of priority attached to
them, and probably with some sort of `resources required' list.  I'll
also be putting the list on the hp300 port page of www.NetBSD.ORG.