Subject: Re: Building a new kernel for a 345
To: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/29/1995 10:05:59
"Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com" <eeh@btr.btr.com>  wrote:
 > While this is rather interesting, I'm trying to get a 1.0 kernel to work,
 > not a -current.  I finally have some info on the panic (I usually get two
 > of them so the first scrolls off the screen):

Have you tried "options DDB" in your config file? hmm.. I also have
"options PANICBUTTON,PANICWAIT" in lager's config file and I'm not
sure off the top of my head what those are for... I think it might mean
what it says though...

 > I was hoping that someone would tell me that this is a well known problem
 > with a simple fix.

not well known.  LAGER (my hp380 which is essentially identical to a 345
except that the "L" shaped daughterboard has been replaced with an 040)
is running end-of-may sources...