Subject: Building disks without HP-UX?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Thomas <thomas@cps.cmich.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/17/1995 14:35:27
Hi,

  After a couple months of not having NetBSD on my 400t, I'm starting to
go into withdrawl.  I have a leftover Sun shoebox (with a whopping 170MB)
that I used to use for a drive, but as I recall, I had to find some kind
soul who would construct a bootable disk image that I could dd onto the
drive.  Since I don't have an HP-UX machine (or, more specifically, I
don't have HP-UX... I guess it *could* run on my 400t), I'm faced with
this problem again.  Is there a platform-independant way to do this?
Or do I need to beg for help with it again? :-)

  Thanks,

    -- Patrick