Subject: occasional hangs
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/12/1995 15:40:35
I have an hp380 (converted from a 375) and it hangs occasionally.  I am
running current (very current), but this has been happening for a long
time, even back in the days when I ran 1.0.  It only ever hangs when I
start kermit or when /etc/rc runs "ttyflags -a", but it doesn't hang
reliably.  In fact, most of the time these programs work just fine.  The
common factor here seems to be the DCA serial port.  When it hangs, it
hangs hard and I can't get into the debugger.

Does anyone else see this problem?

Does anyone have a clue what might be going on.

Thanks

Dave