Subject: Rootimage problem?
To: port-hp300 <port-hp300@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/10/1994 10:44:28
I'm using the rootimage from a few weeks ago on a 360, and I noticed
something quite funky in the disklabel.

    Size  Offset
a: 19936    1024
b: xxxxx   19936

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like swap stomps on the root
partition!  That would certainly explain why my first attempt at this
last week didn't survive 24 hours before the root filesystem got so
corrupt that I couldn't even boot single user.

I don't have any other disks to experiment with here, so fixing this
could be a *major* problem.  I have to bring the disk to a NetBSD/i386
machine just to get it loaded in the first place. :-(

--scott