Subject: Re: root image...
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
From: Mike Hibler <mike@cs.utah.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/06/1994 18:11:35
> To: port-hp300@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: root image...
> From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
> Date: Sat, 06 Aug 94 10:05:53 PDT

> When I go back to my office, I'll pull the machine apart, move SCSI id's
> around, and see if I can't get the rootimage to work...

See if the HP-IB works as a non-boot disk.  I have used the HP-IB on a 433
before for a second disk (though it is a "slow" HP-IB interface and not
worth it in the long run).

> BTW...I read in one of Hibler's README's that the cdrom drive wasn't
> supported...Is that out of date?  It seems to like mine just fine...

That is out of date even for me.  I got the netbsd code running in 4.4
sometime after that README.  It has been reported to netbsd.