Subject: New Snapshot available.
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Herb Peyerl <Herb.Peyerl@sidney.novatel.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/10/1994 07:52:08
I've placed a new binary hp300 snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org.  Soon; I suspect
you'll see it on the mirrors (although at 14.4k it took a bit of time
to transfer so the mirrors might only have fragments of it at this minute).

Anyways; like Theo, *someone* has to test the statically linked binaries
(:->) so they're all built static but the shared libs are there in
usr.lib.tar.gz.

The snapshot is built from July 4th sources.  This will be the last
snapshot I do before the release. (I may not even get a chance to do
the release because of vacation plans)

I may get time to do a rootimage today or tomorrow so those of you who
have been waiting to install your machines from scratch will get a chance
to do so.

hpeyerl@novatel.ca                           |  NovAtel Commnications Ltd.
hpeyerl@fsa.ca                               | <nothing I say matters anyway>
 "A sucking chest wound is nature's way of telling you to slow down."