Subject: Thanx!
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/22/1994 13:39:46
For all those who helped...

Our bootstrapping machine (foundation) is now up and running 0.9C with
source as of yesterday...

Thanx esp. to Herb Peyerl!  Lager was an invaluable resource.

BTW...The hpib stuff is working good...

Oh yeah...Charles...About boot blocks...On the HP300, make sure to convert
the filesystem to the new 4.4FFS if you install a new bootblock!  :-)

(I remember seeing a message about this yesterday...)

Oh yeah...getty appears to be broken.  It doesn't do the right thing on DCA.
I'm going to look at the getty code, and see what I can come up with...

Until later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!