Subject: Re: hp300 X
To: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/17/1994 09:30:02

> Where is the source for it?

It's at my house, of course.  I have been adding to it slowly, and was
going to put out a complete set (or maybe just diffs) when I thought it was
complete.  Recently I have tweaked the makefiles so that shared X libs are
created and I added support for the shared memory extensions.

The only things remaining at this point is to get the cursor to redraw and
to find out why the shared memory extensions cause my machine to panic.  If
a window scrolls under the cursor, the cursor disappears.  It reappears
only when you move the mouse.  The shared memory thing is hard to track
because when the machine panics under X, the ITE doesn't get keyboard input
since X11 had opened /dev/hil?.

I'll tar up sources as they are now, get it on an ftp site, and let you
know.  I also plan to update the binary sets that are on sun-lamp.  (The
binaries on sun-lamp don't have shared X libraries.

Dave

David Carrel				|  E-mail:  carrel@cisco.com
Security Development, cisco Systems	|  phone:   (415) 324-5207
P.O. Box 3075, 1525 O'Brien Dr.		|  fax:     (415) 428-5080
Menlo Park, Ca, 94025-1435		|