Subject: Re: X server...
To: Mike Hibler <mike@cs.utah.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/16/1994 22:46:25
On Thu, 16 Jun 94 23:25:58 -0600
 mike@cs.utah.edu (Mike Hibler) wrote:

 > The diffs to make a virgin X11R5 release (including server) build on 4.4bsd
 > is out on jaguar.cs.utah.edu:~ftp/otherstuff/X11R5-hp300-44bsd.tar.Z.
 > I thing someone already picked this up and was going to port it to netbsd.
 > The server does support the topcat/catseye.
 >
 > I have also run the HP-UX 9.x X11R5 server in compatibility mode.  You will
 > need the latest hp/hpux stuff from the lite release though.  You would also
 > various 9.x shared libraries it uses.

Ever run VUE in compat mode? :-)

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!