Subject: rdstart and kernel hang...
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/15/1994 11:19:23
My mistake...I think that I am getting to rdstart...After cupping my hands
around the drive light, I noticed that it does blink and then stops...

So, it is getting to rdstart, and even past it...calling rdstart manually
blinks the drive forever...

I'll put an ite console on the machine and see if I can get a kernel trace...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!