Subject: semi-current snapshot.
To: None <port-hp300>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/01/1994 06:15:31
I've created a binary snapshot of statically linked binaries from
05/25 sources for hp300's.  This *should* include 040 support but
I haven't been able to test that yet.

Anyways; I haven't put a rootimage up there yet and I plan to do
another snapshot soon once the 4.4 integration is done.

This snapshot will really only be useful to people who already have
some form of NetBSD on their hp300's.  I still need to finish off
hp300/stand before 4xx support has a chance of working.

Enjoy; let me know if you have any problems with this snapshot over
and above any known bugs in 05/25 sources. :-)

Herb.