Subject: compile error in spiflash.c
To: None <port-evbmips@netbsd.org>
From: None <chriscureau@bellsouth.net>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 07/14/2007 10:49:23
Hi there!

I am trying to compile the current cvs code for the Meraki Mini using the following command:

./build.sh -m evbmips-eb kernel=MERAKI

and I'm running across a compile error:

/usr/src/sys/dev/spi/spiflash.c: In function 'spiflash_attach':
/usr/src/sys/dev/spi/spiflash.c:240: error: 'arg' undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/src/sys/dev/spi/spiflash.c:240: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/usr/src/sys/dev/spi/spiflash.c:240: error: for each function it appears in.)
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/sys/dev/spi/spiflash.c:241: warning: passing argument 6 of 'kthread_create' from incompatible pointer type

*** Failed target:  spiflash.o

I have to say that this is my first delve into netbsd kernel code, but the identifier arg doesn't exist in the program there.  Any suggestions?