Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/evbmips
To: None <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 02/24/2006 03:48:39
(moved to port-evbmips)

In article <43FDFC27.5030206@tadpole.com>
garrett_damore@tadpole.com

> Btw, I added a MTX-1 config in the same location, so shige@ is probably
> just following my lead, for better or worse. :-)

Ah, okay, now I see only one board specific file for each board
in files.alchemy. I just thought the common ALCHEMY kernel
supported all DBAUxx board, but it doesn't.

BTW, sorry for late comments, I have some feelings:
- GET16() and PUT16() macros should be moved into a common header?
  (with some proper names)
- It looks weird a bit that each board specific files have
  global board_info() functions. Isn't it better to move the
  function into machdep.c with some #ifdef BOARDNAMES so that
  eventually we can support all boards by one GENERIC kernel?
---
Izumi Tsutsui