Subject: Re: How to implement PSC driver on Au1550
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 02/23/2006 09:27:31
Thanks.

What would be most useful is the PCI interrupt routing information
(which is always board specific), and any information about CPLD
registers and such.  (E.g. does it have a WHOAMI register?)

    -- Garrett

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191