Subject: first attempt at meshcube support
To: None <port-evbmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 02/22/2006 20:43:01
I've committed the first attempt at meshcube/accesscube support to the tree.

It is the config "MTX-1" in the evbmips tree.  You'll have to run it
little endian for now.  (Not even sure if the meshcube can be run
big-endian.)

I've not tested it, as I don't have one, so YMMV.  I'd love to hear
feedback.  These changes were based upon a review of the diffs for Linux
(which primarily related to the reset and the PCI interrupt routing.)

Enjoy!

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191