Subject: meshcube owners (poll)
To: None <port-mips@NetBSD.org, port-evbmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 02/08/2006 12:22:56
meshcube owners:

If you have a meshcube, or would consider buying one, I'd like to hear
from you.  I'm collecting info to help justify having the US distributor
send me one to port NetBSD to it.  They sound interested, but I think a
more concrete info would finally convince him.

Information I'm requesting:

* are you a current owner or not
* would you buy more of them if they ran NetBSD, and at what price
* do you have a job where you could influence your employer to buy them?
* do you have a desire and ability to help with porting, adding new
device support, etc.?  (coding, testing, etc.)

The point here is that I need to show a strength of the community and
why they really want NetBSD on it.  (I've already made the BSD vs. GPL
issue known to them.  I think they are close to agreeing, I just need a
little more info to close the deal. :-)

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191